We are happy that, thanks to an excellent protection concept and strict adherence to the protective measures, we are reopen our operations since 11 May 2020.
Extract from our protection concept:
- No group formations over 30 persons
- Whenever possible, employees and guests keep the distance of 2m on the ground.
- For distances under 2m, masks are recommended.
- In freefall, the guest is without a mask, the tandem master ensures mutual protection using a mask, including a safety helmet with visor.
- For Funjumpers: There is always one place available on each tandemload (for CHF 95.- per jump), please contact us the day before. On a funload, a maximum of 5 people can be taken in the helicopter (for CHF 475.- per load). It is recommended to wear masks in the helicopter, full visor helmet is no longer compulsory/necessary.
- Helicopter sightseeing flights are possible, we are looking forward to your booking.
- Door handles, railings and other surfaces that are regularly touched by customers and employees will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
We want to thank everyone for adhering to these measures and for their understanding. If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time on telephone/WhatsApp +41 79 588 90 00 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.