We are happy that, thanks to an excellent protection concept and strict adherence to the protective measures, we will be able to reopen our operations on 11 May 2020.
According to the BAG, it is unfortunately still forbidden for people who are particularly at risk from the coronavirus to jump on our premises. Also, each guest must confirm in writing at the time of registration that he or she is not ill and not at risk.
Particularly endangered persons according to BAG are: (Source: Website BAG, status 5.5.20)
- Persons over 65 years of age and.
- Persons with certain previous illnesses.
The pre-existing conditions are:
- High blood pressure.
- CChronic respiratory diseases.
- Diseases and therapies that weaken the immune system.
- Cardiovascular diseases.
In Appendix 6 of COVID-19 Regulation 2, we continuously list who is considered to be particularly at risk according to new scientific findings.
If you are unsure whether you belong to the particularly endangered persons, please consult your doctor.
Good to know:
Extract from our protection concept:
– No group formations over five persons (i.e. we will distribute the meeting time in such a way that only two guests are on the dropzone at the same time (for more people, please contact us beforehand).
– Spectators can watch everything with the necessary distance in front of the building but are not allowed to enter the building if there are more than seven people in the building.
– Per helicopter, there may be four passengers and one pilot.
– I.e. for fun jumpers: No fun jumps if two tandems are in the load. The Funload with max. 4 jumpers costs CHF 475.
– Fun jumpers must have and wear a mask and helmet with visor.
– Employees and guests strictly observe a distance of 2m on the ground.
– For distances under 2m, masks and, if necessary, gloves and glasses are compulsory. Every guest should bring the protective material (mask and/or gloves) with him or herself if possible.
– In the vehicle and helicopter, there is a mask obligation.
– In freefall, the guest is without a mask, the tandem master ensures mutual protection using a mask, including a safety helmet with visor.
– Helicopter sightseeing flights are possible, please contact us.
– Door handles, railings and other surfaces that are regularly touched by customers and employees will be cleaned and disinfected regularly
We want to thank everyone for adhering to these measures and for their understanding. If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time on telephone/WhatsApp +41 79 588 90 00 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.