You must be at least 3 years old to participate in the scenic helicopter flight, there is no upper age limit.
Please allocate 1.5 hours for the entire experience, which includes the 20-minute flight and the conclusion when you safely return to the base.
3. What is physically required to go on a scenic flight?
Scenic flights are generally accessible to a broad audience. Nevertheless, it’s vital to assess your personal physical comfort and any health-related considerations before making a reservation. If you have particular inquiries or worries, please feel free to contact us for further details.
4. What do I wear?
When preparing for your helicopter tour, please keep the following clothing recommendations in mind.
- Avoid Hats, Scarves, and Long Gowns: For safety reasons, it’s best not to wear hats, scarves, or long gowns that could potentially become entangled in the helicopter’s moving parts. Loose clothing items can pose risks, so it’s essential to dress appropriately.
- Comfortable Clothing: Opt for comfortable clothing that allows for ease of movement during the tour. Casual attire, like t-shirts, jeans, or shorts, is ideal for most helicopter tours.
- Closed-Toe Shoes: Wear closed-toe shoes, preferably sneakers or sturdy footwear, to provide proper support and protection during the tour.
- Light Jacket: Depending on the weather and altitude, it’s a good idea to bring a light jacket with you to stay comfortable throughout the flight. Weather conditions can change at higher altitudes, so it’s best to be prepared.
5. Can I bring my own camera to film my scenic flight?
Absolutely! Don’t forget to bring your camera or smartphone to capture the exhilarating moments as you fly over the majestic Swiss Alps during your helicopter tour. The stunning landscapes and breathtaking vistas are picture-perfect, and you’ll want to preserve these memories forever.
6. What happens if the weather is bad on the day of my scenic flight?
Safety is paramount in our activity, and if the weather conditions are unfavourable, your scenic flight will be rescheduled. Skydive Interlaken closely monitors weather conditions and makes decisions based on safety guidelines. It’s always better to wait for suitable conditions to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
7. How high do we fly on the helicopter
The maximum altitude reached is 14’000ft/4000m
8. What should I eat before flying?
When preparing for a scenic flight, it’s essential to choose foods that provide sustained energy and minimize the risk of discomfort during the journey. Opt for a well-balanced meal that includes a mix of carbohydrates, protein, and healthy fats.
9. Can I book a private flight for the Interlaken Aerial Tour?
Yes, you have the option to reserve 3 spots on the helicopter, which grants you the opportunity to enjoy a private flight experience during the Interlaken Aerial Tour. This allows for a more exclusive and personalized adventure in the mesmerizing Jungfrau region. Just contact us after your online booking.
10. What are the popular attractions and landmarks that can be seen during the Interlaken Aerial Tour?
The Interlaken Aerial Tour offers a breathtaking bird’s eye view of the stunning destinations in the region. You’ll have the opportunity to witness the picturesque landscapes of Lütschental, Wengen, Männlichen, and Kleine Scheidegg. As you approach the iconic summits of Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau, you’ll be treated to awe-inspiring views. Additionally, you’ll pass by the majestic Sphinx atop the Top of Europe, Jungfraujoch, and enjoy the serene panorama of Interlaken’s deep blue lakes on the way back. It’s an unforgettable journey that showcases the beauty of the Bernese Alps.